Horn Works Too well

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Horn Works Too well
From: "Bruce Moxon" <bamxn@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 20:24:00 -0400
It was such a beautiful evening here in NC so I took the beast out for a
drive. No problems, top down, wind in my hair ( all four), car ran like a top.
Upon returning to my house, turned into the driveway and the horns decided to
announce my arrival. my wife thought that we were having an air raid warning.
Quickly pulled off the horn button and pulled out the plunger to no avail.
Disconnected the wires going to the horn for some piece and quiet. I assume
that I have a problem with the metal ring somehow grounding in the steering
column. Am I on the right track?

Bruce
TR250