RE: Angle drive (ebay)

To: "Nederkoorn Marc" <m.nederkoorn@pinkroccade.com>
Subject: RE: Angle drive (ebay)
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 08:27:24 -0700
        Folks:

        Marc is correct. I went back and took another look, sure enough
it is a standard 4 speed pinion (at least, it is that style) so it would
not be useful in an OD. So, the retainer and the angle drive are all
that would be useful for an OD conversion, and you would need to toss
the pinion.
        Might still be enough to warrant a bid.

        Marc: Thanks for pointing that out!

        Vance