Squish and power

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Squish and power
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 13:45:46 -0700
    Folks:

        Someone mentioned a nice article by David Vizard on the web
regarding exhaust. I did some poking around on the web site (popular hot
rodding) and there are several articles on there by Vizard.
        One I thought people might be interested in gives a brief
summary of squish (or quench) and why decking the block is superior to
shaving the head for a higher compression.
        I thought people might find it interesting. He also has some
tips on how to reduce detonation in the article. Great stuff. Here it
is...

http://www.popularhotrodding.com/tech/0311em_power_squeeze/index.html

        Vance

Cogito Ergo Zoom