RE: wheel spinners

To: "Alan Salvatore" <6parts@charter.net>, <Acekraut11@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: wheel spinners
From: "Shawn J. Loseke" <sloseke@holly.colostate.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 07:42:51 -0600
>===== Original Message From "Alan Salvatore" <6parts@charter.net> =====
>Panasports are bolt ons;  what I am looking for is a fake two eared knock
>off (spinner).
>There are some different bolt ons that had this type of look.  The question
>was , is there any that might work on the panasport.  Probably not, but I
>thought it was worth asking.
>
>Al

Al,

 You'll have to look into street rodder stuff. Try Halibrand.com and the
likes. The have spinners on bolt on wheels, not sure how they attach though.
Some quality phone time could answer the qestions. You might also do a google
search on "wheel knock offs". I found the ususal stuff, street rodder stuff
and even import tuner stuff. Good luck.

Shawn J. Loseke
Fort Collins, CO
http://www.triumphowners.com/79