Ting ting tingle tingle ting tingle

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ting ting tingle tingle ting tingle
From: Douglas Morris <dcmdcm@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 11:40:05 -0400
Literally.
Okay, for the second time, I've had to tighten my alternator's pulley
nut to stop the little fan from playing irritating tunes on the
alternator case front. In dealing with this minor problem, I noticed
that one side of the alternator drive shaft's woodruff-key slot, as
well as the key, were bunged-up. Is there a simple way to restore the
slot on the shaft? By simple, I mean cheap. I've already invested 60"
in a new woodruff key.
Doug Morris
'74 in NC