6-PACK Update

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: 6-PACK Update
From: "mjmullin@juno.com" <mjmullin@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 12:34:40 GMT
To all 6-PACK members:

Matt Mullin here; 6-PACK Chairman and infrequent list poster.  It is my
understanding that the most recent issue of the club magazine is at the
printers, and will be mailed soon.  This will be the Spring '05 issue, so the
good news here is that we're making strides toward getting caught up with the
newsletter schedule.  There will be an insert in the magazine regarding the
TRials in Little Switzerland.  In addition, registration forms and other
information are available on the 6-PACK website.  (I hope you're all enjoying
the new, user-friendly website.)

In addition, there will be a notice in the newsletter advertising the open club
officer positions of editor and regalia coordinator.  We are continuing our
search for a magazine editor, and in addition, we require someone to fill Jeff
Slaton's position regarding regailia production, sales, and shipping.  Please
join me in thanking Jeff for his years of service to the club, including the
produciton of numerous T-shirts, and the forever-in-progress grille badge
project, which I was glad to see come to fruition several years ago.

I won't go into the details here, but feel free to contact me off the list if
you would like further information regarding these two very important club
positions.  It's a great way to give back to the club, plus, there are fringe
benefits.  The editor position is somewhat specialized, and now is the time to
raise your hand if you feel you have the skills and can help us out.  If we
don't find an editor soon, I have threatened to take over the position myself,
which means the newsletter will be produced via mimeograph (you remember the
smell of barely-dry mimeographed paper from grade school, don't you?), and we
don't want that to happen!

Thanks for your consideration, and thanks for everyone's continuing suport of
the Club!  Lookin' forward to North Carolina!

Matt

Get Juno Platinum for as low as $6.95/month!
Visit http://www.juno.com/bestoffer to sign up today!