Having to do a sad thing!!!

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Having to do a sad thing!!!
From: daniel gilliland <degilliland36@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 07:48:46 -0700 (PDT)
Listers,

     I'm having to do something that breaks my heart, sell my '75 TR-6.  We're
moving to where I've been working for the last 8 months and I have no place to
keep her.  I've always loved reading the emails you guys send so I thought you
all may know of a good home for her.  All I want out of her is the $1500 I paid
for her and the $700 for the painted wire wheels for her (which the guy that
sold them to me said they came off a tr-6).  So $2200. or best offer.  She
needs restored, all I got done over the last two years was start to work on the
floors and took the roof frame off thinking I was going to powder coat it.  She
runs when the battery is charged so she she can be pulled up on a trailer.  She
was originally French blue but is now a darker blue with black seats.  I bought
her from the original owner's son in law.  She sits in my garage in South
Central Pennsylvania.  I'm in North Central PA working now, but I come down
every 2 weeks on Friday to get paid and pick up supplies.
 If you're interested or know someone email me at funeraldirector3478@lycos.com
and we'll work something out.  She has to be gone by the end of July.
Thanks,
Dan Gilliland

Discover Yahoo!