Re: Koenig Rewinds

To: "Jim Farris" <jfarris@troy.edu>, "Six Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Koenig Rewinds
From: emanteno@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 03:11:54 +0000

> Does anyone have any experience with the 15X7 Panasport wheels on a TR6 with
>215/60X15 tires and TRF's heavy duty (non-lowering) springs)?
I have had 15x7 wheels with 215/60x16 tires on my car for many years. The
wheels are NOT Panasport, and I don't recall the backspace. I currently have
the Richard Good springs on the front, and they are quite a bit softer than
what I used to have on the car, and on my car, are happiest with a small spacer
under them (1/2"). I have never had any interference with the front sway bar
(7/8" Addco).
> For the joke of the day - anyone know of a set of four spoke revolutions for
>sale - saw some on a TR6 parts car the other day on ebay
All the Revolutions that I have seen on TR6's have been 5 spoke. Nice looking
wheels.
Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U
63 TR4 VSCDA Group 2 #58