76 TR6 for sale in Bowling Green,KY

To: "6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: 76 TR6 for sale in Bowling Green,KY
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 21:31:34 -0500
 A local guy is looking to sell a White 1976 TR6. I've given it a visual
inspection of about 10 minutes and it looks mostly original. The color is
white probably one repaint. The paint is pretty good, and trailing arms are
good front and rear suspensions seem tight when grabbing the wheels as pulling
on them. It has recently had new rod bearings installed as there was a
knocking in the #1 rod, the journal was mic'd out and was within spec.
 This would be a great diver as is. Chrome is ok, for it's age. Master
cylinder has leaked at one time as the paint is off under it and has rust, but
not through. The body is very solid, top is new (or near new) with a top
boot.
 If anyone is interested I'd be willing to give it a closer inspection. It
will be at the British Car Bash in Louisville, KY on saturday.
  The guy is trying to figure out what it is worth. What would be a good price
for a car in this condition?

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com<mailto:RSH17@msn.com>
View My 1969 TR6 restoration @