Forwarded: GT6 for sale (sorry; no TR6 content)

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: GT6 for sale (sorry; no TR6 content)
From: lists@autox.team.net
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 18:25:45 -0600
For some reason this was sent to me rather than 6pack@autox.team.net.
If your internet access is web-capable, check out

  http://www.team.net/posting.html

mjb.
----

     From: <fmags@cox.net>
     Subject: GT6 for sale (sorry; no TR6 content)
     Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 21:52:07 -0500

Hello all,

I have very reluctantly decided to put my GT6 up for sale.  Sold my TR6 last
year.  I am the 3rd owner and have had the car for 21 years.  It is a 1972
GT6 Mk3 with overdrive.  It is in very good condition, and completely stock.
It has 87,000 miles and I have all service reciepts back to around 20,000
miles. It is burgundy with a black interior.  It has no rust.  About 2 years
ago, I had the seats reupholstered and new foam installed, installed new
carpet, new shocks, and had the original seat belts rebuilt with new webbing
and all original hardware by the original manufacturer (Britax) in England.
I am including a custom made car cover and a factory workshop manual.  It is
not a show car but an original in very nice condition.  I am located in
Wichita, Kansas.  Let me know if you are interested and I can send pictures
and would be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks,
Frank Magnusson
Wichita, KS