RE: Convertible tops

To: "Orest Massitti" <massitti@telus.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Convertible tops
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 11:50:57 -0700
        Orest:

        I would recommend that you stay away from the less expensive
tops. In particular,
AABEST sells a very reasonably priced product that I have used, but was
less than happy
with some of the details. The snaps were not correctly located, and the
reflective strips
were not correct. The quality of the material was decent and shipping
was prompt.
        I didn't realize this until I was part way into the
installation, so of course I could
not return it. I would recommend one of the tops sold by the big three,
as they have
lots of experience and should be able to guarantee the fit and stripes
as being correct.

        Vance