Re: Help Needed, harmonic balancer removal

To: 70TR6@mindspring.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help Needed, harmonic balancer removal
From: MTRsix71@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 09:41:49 EDT
R. Ashford Little,
I used a LARGE pair of channel locks to hold back on the iron fan extension
while using a 1/2" drive socket racket. The LARGE channel locks buggered up
the  surface of the extension a bit but I was able to get it off. I tightened
up
the  nut last time in the same manner. I never tried using the starter motor
as  previously suggested, but that sounds a bit scary to me. Cheers!

Michael  Rankin
1971 TR6 CC 61212 L
Louisiana,  USA