Re: Kinda LBC, but BEWARE!

To: kmcnelis@nmsu.edu, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Kinda LBC, but BEWARE!
From: TR6UO@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 10:07:23 EDT
In a message dated 4/23/2005 3:52:11 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
kmcnelis@nmsu.edu writes:

I'm sure  we all use this solvent when working on our LBCs, but I never
realized it  was  so dangerous!  Check out this site:

Listers,
I can assure you the dangers of Dihydrogen-Monoxide are completely
overblown. I use it daily and even ingest it when something more potent is
unavailable. I've been using it on my various LBCs over the years with very
favorable
results. Heck, next thing you know they'll be trying to ban  water!!

Steve
CCUO