3Ways

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: 3Ways
From: "John & Allison Cyganowski" <janah@att.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 06:43:58 -0400
No.  I don't have the wrong list.

I have some intermittant short circuits that are driving me crazy, so I have
bitten the bullet and started to work through these.  I am tackling the
turnsignal lights first.  Then the horn(s).  The signals have those maile
plug conectors on the wires and they fit into a double female connector that
looks like it is brass. 2 wires plug into one side and a third wire plugs
into the other.  There is room for a fourth wire. The whole female connector
is covered by a short length of flattened rubber tubing.

My first though was to restore the female connectors, but one of them has a
split. Does anyone have a source for these female connectors or a newer,
better solution?

Thanks,
John Cyg.