Frame

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Frame
From: "Mike Long (N3WNZ)" <n3wnz@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 22:48:48 -0500
Hi Guys,

        After a lot of research and visiting several frame shops, I've decided
to fix my bent frame by replacing it.  I'm kinda itching to do a frame
off anyway.  The car really doesn't need it, but I want to restore it to
better than it already is.  A friend of mine does body work on the side,
and has a 30x50 workshop.  He offered to let me dismantle the car there,
show me how to paint it, and help me put it back together because he
never worked on anything like that before.  All I have to do is supply
the paint and whatever other parts I decide to replace!  He's as excited
as I am.  :o)

        So, here's my problem.  I had a lead on a frame near Chicago, but it's
sold.  Does anyone know where I could get a good frame?  By good I mean
straight, and no major rust.  I've seen ads with other parts included,
but I only want the frame.  I'm willing to drive up to about 500 miles
from Kansas City, otherwise I'd be looking to have it shipped.

Thanks,
Mike
75 TR6 CF36384U
Warrensburg, Mo