Re: Disssy

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Disssy
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:46:55 -0700
I think if one wanted to go to the trouble, the vacuum retard canister
could be movd to the other side of the housing. By then connecting a
line to a carb port that sees highest vacuum as the throttle opens, the
points plate would "advance", and then appropriately "back off" if and
when under acceleration.
Sounds like  a good project for a guy who should be finishing up his new
work shop!

Dick

Btp44@aol.com Date: Mon, Apr 11, 2005, 7:07pm (PDT+3) To:
6pack@autox.team.net Subject: Re: Disssy
Bob-Someone on the BBS list mentioned that Goodparts can modify the vac.
retard to function as a vac. advance. Cost was $49. Yes, I know it isn't
listed in the catalog.
Berry Price