Re: parts car

To: Footfrek@aol.com
Subject: Re: parts car
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 00:49:50 -0500
My opinion, (which is worth about as much as the parts car)...not much.
  Especially if you are buying it.  Worth a little more if it is a parts
car you are selling.  Just because the door gaps look good doesnt mean
the frame is any good at all.  Offer $50 and see where they go from
there.  My friend and I paid $400 for two parts cars that were in worse
rust condition than your described car but also both had a full
drivetrain.  The non-sarcastic, honest answer would be it is worth what
the seller will part with it for.  In some instances free or paying you
to get rid of it might be possible.

Best of Luck,

Aaron

Aaron Cropley