TR2 value??

To: "6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR2 value??
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 18:36:24 -0600
Ok, I know this isn't TR6 related, but a fellow TR nut has found a TR2 in
someone's garage and has been asking me about it. So far I haven't seen it,
but it's in primer. He has only looked at in the dark so it's condition is
unknown at this time, but I think it is complete. I told him if it was rusty
to forget about it, but if it isn't rusty, what would it be worth in original
condition ,but in need or a full restoration. What would a frame off restored
TR2 bring on the market?
  I'm looking forward to seeing this archeological find. Body parts sure are
expensive on TR3's aren't they? Glad I've got a cheap TR6...(LOL).

Thanks for any info,

PS, Finally NOS Vandervell bearings have been put in and the oil pan is back
on, where's my #$#$@@ transmission??? The weather was so nice yesterday and
all I did was crawl around under the car.

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com<mailto:RSH17@msn.com>
View My 1969 TR6 restoration
http://www.triumphowners.com/registry.cgi?sectionID=111014&vehicleID=92<http: