3 Pt. seat belt info needed

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: 3 Pt. seat belt info needed
From: "Shannon Muncy" <shannm2@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 19:27:23 -0500
Hello list,
By a mandate from my wife, I need to install 3-point seatbelts in my 72
before my 3 year old gets to ride in it. His car seat utilizes the 3-point
harness to secure both my child and his seat.

So, since the inertial seat belts that I ordered from Moss don't have
instructions worth a darn, I'd like to get some pics of a factory three
point (or aftermarket for that matter.) to help out with the install.

Does anyone have any digital pictures that they could send me?  Any install
tips would help as well.

Thanks in advance,
Shannon

72 TR6 CC80068-UO