Re: Engine timing

To: "Victor Colon" <vcolper@yahoo.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine timing
From: "mitch vamos" <mitchvamos@operamail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 22:52:27 +0100
I clamped the old cam sprocket onto the top of the new, made sure the teeth
were lined up and drilled thru the old one to put dots on the new. on the crank
sprocket i use a black sharpie marker. that mark is still there suprisingly
after running the car quite a bit, had to take it all apart to fix an oil leak
and used it again.