Re: Ratification of my decision to buy an LBC

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ratification of my decision to buy an LBC
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 15:29:40 EST
In a message dated 3/8/2005 3:01:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rangercs@bellsouth.net writes:

> But I have NEVER gotten a thumbs up or "nice car" from anyone while  in the
> BMW !!!

Same thing going on here with my "modern ride" a 00 Audi TT Roadster.
Although the Quattro TT has twin turbo's and is obviously a lot quicker the Six
and
the 250 draw the attention and it just seems like they are as quick.  The
exhaust note of the Triumph in line six is magnificent.  The TT sounds sissy in
comparison.
Cheers,
Darrell