Re: Car Cover

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car Cover
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 23:17:20 -0800
Kendall---I came across the box that my car cover came in. It was from:

Global Accessories
 1311 Majestic Dr.
Fremont, Ohio
Phone: 1-435-752-1000

They have custom-fitted car covers for the TR6. They will need the year
(length) and have different textures and prices to match. Took about
three weeks before it arrived, due to the custom fitting.

Dick

Kendall wrote:
Hey List,
Sadly some TR6s don't get to live in the comfort of a garage during
their old age... Does anybody have a favorite car cover (brand/size?)
for their six? I have a cheap one right now that doesn't do a very good
job being water proof.
Kendall
74.5 TR6