Re: Super Studs

To: tr6nut@sbcglobal.net (Hugh Barber)
Subject: Re: Super Studs
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 15:42:52 -0800
I'll keep this in mind for the next job. If I live that long!

Dick
From: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>
To: "'Sally or Dick Taylor'" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>,
  <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 15:37:45 -0800

Bruce/Dick,

I use the same method, with one refinement:  I went to the hardware store
and bought a couple of really long 1/4" bolts.  I drop these down through
two holes in the lower A-arm and (corresponding holes) in the spring pan.
These bolts serve as guides as I jack the pan/spring into position.

Hugh