Re: placement of badges & flags

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>,
Subject: Re: placement of badges & flags
From: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 22:24:51 -0000
Vance Navarette wrote

> Somebody on the list once claimed that the road from the Triumph
> factory to the ship dock had shoulders that were littered with the
> little blue badges. It was claimed that they were so prevalent that they
> could be used as glowing guides at night for the truck drivers. Had to
> laugh...

Yes. I contributed that one :) Looking back, I wish I'd picked up a handful.
It would have certainly saved me money from buying the poor imitations that
are now available - and still fall off, just like their forebears. Use
double sided VERY sticky pads if you want them to stay on. They do stand a
little more proud of the contact area than the originals, but stay on they
definitely do.

Jonmac