Re: item needed

To: 6pack list <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: item needed
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 14:05:24 -0500
Ed,

I understand this completely. What my questions were intended to elucidate
was: 1) how long will a 9-volt cell keep the radio supplied with power (my
car sometimes sits for weeks) and 2) when you hook-up the car battery, does
the 12 volts flowing into the 9-volt battery have any negative ramifications
(eg the 9 volt battery exploding).

Thanks,
Peter
'68 TR250