RE: Amber/White Euro Turnsignals Lenses?

To: "John & Allison Cyganowski" <janah@att.net>,
Subject: RE: Amber/White Euro Turnsignals Lenses?
From: "Shawn J. Loseke" <sloseke@holly.colostate.edu>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 15:20:05 -0700
No real reason. The lenses will fit right up to the early TR6 turn signal
units. I liked the way they look also and put them on my own TR6 as you can
see here... http://www.loseke.net/shawn/beauty_shots/Beauty_Shot-01.jpg

The European complete units have two lights per unit. The white, is for
parking, the amber is the turn and marker light. Since my US base units only
have one light and no divider I now have a white & amber turn/marking light
all from one light.

Local laws might have something to say about it but I have had no reaction
from law enforcement officials.

Shawn J. Loseke
1972 TR6
Fort Collins, CO