Re: Tips for rear sway bar adjustment???

To: 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Tips for rear sway bar adjustment???
From: Rob Pennington <robp@ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 07:30:48 -0600
My 74 had a serious wiggle in the back end if I hit or let off the
gas on a curve or a highway on ramp.  The first time it happened
after I bought the car was very startling.

I found that it was a combination of rear bushings needing to be
replaced and a broken diff mount.  Fixed both and it is much better.
I've also become sensitive to the feeling of running on underinflated
rear tires as this can also have add a twitchy feel to the car on the
highway at speed.

Rob