6-PACK Membershiop Secretary

To: 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 6-PACK Membershiop Secretary
From: "mjmullin@juno.com" <mjmullin@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 14:12:04 GMT
Hello all:

Matt Mullin here; 6-PACK Chairman and posting my first message in a long, long
time now!

After several years of great service to the club, Mark Creamer has decided to
turn over the reigns of the Membership Secretary position to another deserving
club member.  Please join me in thanking Mark for not only his years of
service, but also in his efforts to modernize and update our memberhip database.

The club is searching for qulaified candidates to fill this critical position.
Ideally, theis person would have a good working knowledge of database
management and must also be able to tie into the club's website regarding our
paypal accocunt and manage on-line and off-line membership issues.  Attendance
at the TRials is not manadtory, but is strongly encouraged.

If you area interested in "applying" for this important position, please
contact me off the list at mjmullin@jno.com, and put some sort of TR6/6-PACK
reference in the subject line so I don't delete your email!!!!

Thanks for your consideration!  Thinkin' about spring......

Matt

Now includes pop-up blocker!