Re: listing the tub with an engine hoist

To: "Mike D'Ambrogia" <miked@jamagination.com>, 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: listing the tub with an engine hoist
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 12:02:00 -0800 (PST)
Mike,

If you can round up about 5 big guys, you can lift the
tub right off the chassis & roll it out.  It's not
that heavy...depending on what is still installed.
Don't get me wrong...engine hoists are very cool &
handy to have about 1x every 3 years:)

I'd say if you didn't have the 5 guys, keeping the
doors on should be good enough if it's only a short
period of time.  What ever you do...don't open them.
If you plan on working on the tub & need to take the
doors off...I'd build a brace setup.  You should be
able to build some sort of bolt-on thing.  Attached to
the A-Post & the B-post

Good luck,

Todd

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250