Re: Odd request

To: "Martin Sukey" <mjsukey@eriecoast.com>,
Subject: Re: Odd request
From: "Ken Davis" <ken.davis@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 07:42:53 -0800
Have seen similar before. Had a classic car owner actually respond to one of
these.  Story was they had a 'buyer' available, but the bank check was $5000
more than the selling price.  So, they will send you the check, and you send
them the difference, after all, it is a bank check, right?  They get the
5000, you get stuck with a forged check...
Jim was smart; he had the bank and the FBI involved.  Was out of Texas.....

Ken
73 TR6 - CF7000U0
(Almost) Daily Driver
Not Concours Condition, but PDG!