Re: TRF TR6 Volume 2 catalog

To: Terry Geiger <tgeiger@ShoalsBritishCars.org>
Subject: Re: TRF TR6 Volume 2 catalog
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 18:47:25 -0500
Hi Terry,

Seems to work well on these T1 lines. I'll try it from home on a modem. See how
fast (slow) it is.

I have no idea what TRF will think or do. I only did this one because Vol 2 was
out of print. I
offerred to do the MGB catalog, but they have not responded. I think they're
waiting to see what it
looks like. They are on a modem, so I mailed it to them.

I will send your note to them so they can see it.

Thanks for the help.

Don Malling