Re: Runoffs Coverage

To: 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Runoffs Coverage
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 10:56:55 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

If you didn't get a chance to watch the SCCA Runoffs (tm) E Production
race on Speed TV over the weekend, I would like to suggest that you make
an opportunity to see it. I do not know the schedule of the re-airing, but
the EP race featured quite a lot of coverage of Sam Halkias' '73 TR6
including some very kind words by the announcers (inlcuding the quote
"there goes Sam Halkias in the TR6... arguably the best sounding car at
the Runoffs".)

I'm not sure where Sam came in at the end, there was some confusion over
the final results, but the final standings are posted at www.scca.org.

Bottom line - TR6 coverage on a national broadcast. KEY-YOOOL

Look at the schedule on Speedtv.com. I think they'll re-air the runoffs
all day on Dec. 25th. I believe the EP race was race #14 of 24 if you want
to try to figure out when it might air on the 25th. Otherwise, Speed has
been re-airing in the early morning hours the following week after the
initial showing.

Regards,
rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |