TR6 Starter R&R

To: 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 Starter R&R
From: jfarris@troyst.edu
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 20:22:25 -0600
Greetings Listers,

Thanks for the help with "raining in the vents."  It was not
the scuttle box drains - actually appears to be the driver's
a-pillar window seal - how does that water get down to my
leg?

We used Dan Master's book (best $ spent on the car) to
troubleshoot a bad solenoid. The Bently book says use a
lift, yeah the one in the garage, to get to the bottom/back
bolt on the starter.  It's looks difficult to get to, but
not the worst I've seen.  The question is can you get the
starter out under the carbs in the front.  I really don't
want to have to drop the exhyaust down pipes.

Thanks in advance,

Jim Farris
Montgomery AL