Valve guides and seats?

To: <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Valve guides and seats?
From: "Original Music" <originalmusic@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 16:46:31 -0500
Sorry about all the newbie questions guys, but my wife was away all all day
and I spent the day with the 250 and compiled a bit of ??'s.

The engine issue is looming and my thoughts of the rebuild lead me to the
issue of Leaded Fuel vs Unleaded. I know there are many lead products like
ReLead etc.. but I'm also considering the solution of Valve Guides and Seats
to accommodate the high temps and corrosion of running no-lead fuel.

Your input is, again, appreciated.

I only receive the Digest, so if you post a reply, please cc my direct
e-mail.

Thanx
Bob