Re: Die Cast TR6

To: Michelle Humphrey <behappy@insightbb.com>, 6Pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Die Cast TR6
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 07:25:32 -0800 (PST)
Stephen,

Check out K&R Replicas.  They're actually models that
you put together & I believe the scale is 1/43 for
TRs, but they're nicely crafted.  NFI.  I got a TR250
model/w surrey/w wires...well I got both sets of
wheels.  Basically, they're mostly metal with the
exception of the windows, wheels, & a few other bits.
The bonnet/deck lid & doors do NOT open so there is no
engine to put together.

http://www.kandrreplicas.co.uk/

Todd Bermudez
TR250
74TR6

--- Michelle Humphrey <behappy@insightbb.com> wrote:

> This question is not really car related, at least
> the actual size car.  I am
> looking for a good die cast model of an early TR6
> with wire wheels. The
> latest TRF catalog has some options, but no wire
> wheels.  Any ideas for
> locations to check would be much appreciated.
>

> Stephen
>
> '71 TR6

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com