Power bleeder success

To: 6Pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Power bleeder success
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 19:59:16 +0000

i just finished road testing my '72 TR6 after bleeding the brakes.  I had to
replace the old leaky MC this week.  The home made power bleeder was a
complete success.  I used the basic plan as described on the Buckeye
Triumphs website.  Thanks to the author and Buckeye Triumphs for the info.

The bleed process went very smoothly.  By having a large volume of brake
fluid to draw from I was able to completely flush out the sytstem with ease.
  No more pedal pumping and having to refill the reservoir.  I used only
8-10 psi in the system.  Every Triumph club should have one of these items
on hand to pass around.  Thanks to all who responded to my earlier posts.

Regards,

Walt Fogle
'72 TR6