Does anyone have and use an original factory hardtop?

To: <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Does anyone have and use an original factory hardtop?
From: <trduck@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:33:31 -0500
I've had the car 8 years and have only had the top on three times.  The day I
bought it and drove it 12 hours back home; once three winters ago when I'd
forgot how much of a pain it was to put it on and last time when I drove the
car from St. Louis to Omaha this summer.  The movers didn't want to mess with
it and I thought it was just one more item they couldn't dent or scratch.

As everyone said in earlier posts - it makes the carbody sound-proof and
actually feels like a real car.  No road noise coming through.  The hardtop is
white and the car's BRG so it doesn't look all that bad when it's on.

Charlie