Re: Horn Problems

To: "Bruce Moxon" <bamxn@triad.rr.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Horn Problems
From: "Bruce Moxon" <bamxn@triad.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 18:49:22 -0400
Horn problem fixed. I would like to thank all who responded with the great
advise.I followed advise from several responses and checked continuity by
section. I found that the problem was somewhere between the lower steering
column and the upper-inner column. I wire brushed and sanded the upper-inner
and the inside of the upper-outer column (confused yet) and sanded the adapter
coupling and top of lower column where the ground wire connects thru the
flexible coupling. Bingo, I have a horn. Not fun to tear down and do twice but
still rewarding. As said originally, am functionally illiterate with
electrics, but I catch on eventually. Thanks again for all advise.

Bruce Moxon
TR250