RE: distributor rebuild

To: peb3@cornell.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: distributor rebuild
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:53:05 -0400
Phil,

I just swapped e-mails with Bob Sarama.  Asked if he's still doing rebuilds.
  He is & his contact info is: sarama.rj@pg.com.  I'm not sure if the
archives had the correct e-mail?

NFI,

Todd Bermudez

From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
To: triumphs@autox.team.net
CC: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: distributor rebuild
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 09:10:36 -0400

I have come to the conclusion that most of the lumpy running, missing and
stinky exhaust on my car is due to a worn-out distributor. The fact that
there is some play in the rotor/shaft and distributor caps last about 1000
miles is further evidence.

I searched the archives and came up with a recommendation for Bob Sarama as
a rebuilder. Any others?
--
Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (27 year owner)

Make the most of your family vacation with tips from the MSN Family Travel
Guide! http://dollar.msn.com