RE: 1968 TR6?

To: "T.J.Boesken" <tboesken@one.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 1968 TR6?
From: "Shawn J. Loseke" <sloseke@holly.colostate.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 08:10:13 -0600
The longer you own your TR6, the more often you will encounter this.
Especially when someone is remembering somebody else's ownership of a vehicle
they weren't very familiar with in the first place. I had one gent, who after
hearing of my TR6 ownership, go into great length about his his own TR6. Then
he told me that his biggest complaint with the car was faulty motors for the
headlights. (for those rare pop-up headlights)
 Sometimes it's best to just nod and agree and let them on their way. Most
don't want an education on the subject.

Shawn J. Loseke
1972 TR6
Fort Collins, CO