Re: Forwarded: Nylatron,Polyurethane, Prothane Polyurethane

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Forwarded: Nylatron,Polyurethane, Prothane Polyurethane
From: genehart@att.net
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 14:56:07 +0000
I used the MOSS product. I liked it. I also made sure to grease the
Polyurethane bushings when I installed them. It stops the squeeking. They are
all good products, but look for something that is not too hard, thats why
rubber was a nice choice in the "70's but very durable like Polyurethane. BPNW
has the same product as MOSS at a substamntionally cheaper price (NFI). And
they look stock.

--
Gene Hart
genehart@att.net