Re: Newcomer to North Carolina

To: "James Henningsen" <jdhenn@cfl.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Newcomer to North Carolina
From: "Alan Salvatore" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:07:44 -0500
I am sure that the emissions in N.C. , are so strict that your  6, would
never  pass. Unless you keep it as it is; not running.
But seriously, the best thing to do, would be to leave it in Florida, on the
west coast.  and save some moving headaches.

I can handle the particulars for you.
cheers
Al
on the west coast