RE: TR6 Wheel / Rim Silver Paint

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, <Ronniepalmisano@aol.com>
Subject: RE: TR6 Wheel / Rim Silver Paint
From: "Rick" <patton@suscom-maine.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 21:45:54 -0500
Hi All,
Yesterday I suggested NAPA's Argent Aluminum Silver as a TR6 wheel paint.
The match is really great however the cap color is a bright chrome -don't
let it scare you off. I picked up a can today and almost put it back because
of the gleaming chrome cap. Sprayed against the inside of a rim the match
was right on. Whew!

Rick Patton
74 Delft Blue EFI TR6