TR6 TIRE HELP

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 TIRE HELP
From: "Michael Greene" <m.e.greene@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 09:53:03 -0500
My wife bought me a complete set of new wheel hardware for the my 1974 TR6. I
wanted to buy a new set of  Panasports rims but I guess I will stay with my
original wheels since she made the effort to surprise me for x-mas. When I
bought the car the original owner bought a set of tires from Firestone solely
on the basic that the tire said Triumph on the side. The tires cost about
$17.00 dollars each and ride/drive like it. The tires are Firestone Triumph
205-75-15. I want to replace the tires with a better type. I would appreciate
some help on the right tire to replace the Firestone units.

Michael E. Greene
8800 Shoreham Blvd.
Knoxville Tn. 37922