Re: Fumes Update

To: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fumes Update
From: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 19:44:09 -0500
I took the trunk seal off and reversed the set up. As in placing the start
and end up by the gas cap. I also made the lip bend in to the trunk vs.
protruding out. I took a piece of 8 1/2 x 11 paper and placed it between the
trunk lid and the gasket and pulled. It had quite some resistance. I took
some of my wife's magic odor eater "Febreze" and sprayed the entire trunk
carpet. Tonight when I get a chance I am going to go for a cruise. I will
let you all know what the outcome was regarding the fumes. I know I am going
to enjoy the ride, never mind what else happens.

Robert not "Bob"  Gannon
http://home.comcast.net/~trsix74/wsb/index.html