Moto Lita Steering Wheel

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Moto Lita Steering Wheel
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 05:37:36 -0800 (PST)
I just went through the exercise of buying a Moto Lita steering wheel and was
the beneficiary of a lot of comments from this site.  I measured my new 15 inch
MotoLita Wheel and compared to my stock wheel it is slightly smaller by perhaps
1/2 inch.  The concensus of the list was that a 14 inch wheel was a good
compromise to the stock size and was the most versatile size for a replacement
wheel.  I wanted a 14 inch wheel but couldn't find one that had slotted spokes
(all had the round drilled holes) so I ended up with the 15 inch ones.  YMMV.

Mike Lunsford, 1970 TR6