Roller Rockers & Valve Covers

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roller Rockers & Valve Covers
From: "Bruce Miles" <bmiles@intinfo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:49:13 -0500
I am thrilled to be the first owner of one of Jim Swarthouts valve covers.

I was in Florida last week on Business / Vacation. I taught a class in
Naples and headed north to visit the mother-in-law in Daytona with my wife.
I had spoke to Jim the week before and he indicated that I could pick up my
new valve cover on my drive to Daytona.

Well  if you know anything about I-75  traffic was not too friendly, Jim
said he didnt mind staying late  but he went way past the call because I
did not get there until about 9:00 PM  but there was my valve cover.

I dont know how to describe how nice (and well engineered) this thing is. I
m frustrated that Im out of town this week and dont have pictures yet,
but I will have them up on www.buckeyetriumphs.org
<http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/>  this weekend. Jim has really produced a
work of art.

Thanks to Jim for supporting our hobby  I know that it has taken some
time  but I support Jim for his efforts. I plan on a set of roller rockers
in the near future. Jims shop was something to behold.

Sorry I dont have pictures yet  but stay tuned.

Bruce Miles
Newsletter Editor
Buckeye Triumphs