afixing a header

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: afixing a header
From: Lizirbydavis@cs.com
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 19:54:57 EST
Hi folks,
I'm putting it all back together!  Stupid question though...The falcon header
I bought from Moss came with allen headed cap screws (4).  I'm trying to
figure out where and how to use them. Obviously there is not enough room for
the
regular hardware under  two of the six tubes.  However, I can't see how the cap
screws will offer much more room.  I still use the "banana" pieces to hold
down both the intake and the exhaust header don't I?  In all my previous
assembly attempts with the stock manifold, I attached the manifold to the upper
studs
first, then attached the intake manifold, then used the "banana pieces" to
mate them together,  It would seem that  I will have to do something different
here.  I hate to mar up the header.  BTW,Jet-hot "sterling"  looks really nice.

Joe Davis