Supercharged TR6 -- Supercharger available

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Supercharged TR6 -- Supercharger available
From: "Ken Davis" <ken.davis@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 12:45:57 -0800
Hi List,

have been watching this thread on supercharging a '6, and it triggered a
forgotten thought.  About 12-18 months ago, I went into one of my local
independent part places, and was chatting to the counterman.. Subject of
'6's came up, and he told me - showed me - a supercharger unit that "was
special ordered for a TR6 years ago" and never claimed.  So it sits in a
display case under the counter.

Sorry, but other than this info, I don't know anything else about it, brand,
model, kit components etc..

If someone is interested, in the course of the next week I can swing by the
place again and get details about it, and a feel for what he/they want for
it...

any one interested?

Ken
 73 TR6