Chrome Bezel Gauges

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Chrome Bezel Gauges
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 07:08:58 -0800 (PST)
Thanks to all who responded to my gauge bezel question.  For the information of
the list it looks like the early 6s didn't have the chrome bezels but that the
later ones did.  This was good for me to know since I have an early 6 and would
have been buffing for a long time before I got to chrome.  If I want chrome
bezels it looks like I will either have to buy them from Niswonger (sp) in Ny
or have mine chromed.  Special thanks to Dick Taylor, Mark Hooper, Greg Dito
and Joe Davis for saving me from another bout of irrational exuberance.

Mike Lunsford, 1970 TR6